Let's Roll

Welcome to the Lanes. Click here to Eat BBQ!

Friday, November 7, 2008


Gentleman, beer and baseball have a new meaning to me this day. You have opened my eyes to a great thing. The game has it all, beer pong, flip cup, fake-out flip cup, even injuries.(Tommy let me know if I owe you a new grill..) And so I have become a fan and an acting participant whenever, where ever a game goes down. Great work, and I can hardly wait for round 2. FYI - I would like to make a possible rules addition. I have done a little research and there is a rule that some play that I think needs to be put into law. The rules goes if someone hits anything greater than a single all the cups in front of that hit also need to be consumed. Just one more way to get weird faster. Strength and Honor, and here's to going big...............

No comments: